zwijmel zwijmel,vakwerk!
oh! gaaf zeg!! neem je 'm mee donderdag?
Prachtig, Mieke!!! :o)
Ja Mieke , hij is echt gaaf hoor !
Wat mooi Mieke! Prachtige kleuren.
Schitterend!
Thank you for sharing the result of your felt making you have a very individual bag.chriss x
SUPERTASSIE!!!!!!!!
Wow - what a great bag. Gorgeous color, nice texture and very "artsy" -- I love it!
This bag is wonderful. I just love the shape. Glad we found each others blog.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
zwijmel zwijmel,vakwerk!
oh! gaaf zeg!! neem je 'm mee donderdag?
Prachtig, Mieke!!! :o)
Ja Mieke , hij is echt gaaf hoor !
Wat mooi Mieke! Prachtige kleuren.
Schitterend!
Thank you for sharing the result of your felt making you have a very individual bag.
chriss x
SUPERTASSIE!!!!!!!!
Wow - what a great bag. Gorgeous color, nice texture and very "artsy" -- I love it!
This bag is wonderful. I just love the shape. Glad we found each others blog.
Post a Comment