Just stunning, Mieke!!!
veery pretty
Ontzettend mooi Mieke!
Prachtig Mieke!! Je hebt de smaak te pakken!
This is SO pretty x
Gorgeous, Mieke! The colors and image are perfect and it has such a celestial feeling.
Mieke! I love this piece! The fairy is adorable and the colors are just perfect!
great fabric work!!!:0)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love your entire blog, so much color...something i don't do that much in my art. Thanks for sharing.
Supermooi, ik zit er vol bewondering naar te kijken!!!! :)
I love fabric, fibre and colours too, so this piece really appeals! Beautiful.....
Prachtig Mieke!!
I am so into fabric right now so I am loving this...gorgeous!
Lovely. Really like the fabric work you do.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Just stunning, Mieke!!!
veery pretty
Ontzettend mooi Mieke!
Prachtig Mieke!! Je hebt de smaak te pakken!
This is SO pretty x
Gorgeous, Mieke! The colors and image are perfect and it has such a celestial feeling.
Mieke! I love this piece! The fairy is adorable and the colors are just perfect!
great fabric work!!!:0)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love your entire blog, so much color...something i don't do that much in my art. Thanks for sharing.
Supermooi, ik zit er vol bewondering naar te kijken!!!! :)
I love fabric, fibre and colours too, so this piece really appeals! Beautiful.....
Prachtig Mieke!!
I am so into fabric right now so I am loving this...gorgeous!
Lovely. Really like the fabric work you do.
Post a Comment