De ondergrond is gemaakt met een servetten techniek.
Deze techniek heb ik gevonden op Margaret haar blog.
Schitterend blog om eens rond te kijken.
Is erg leuk om te doen...Er ontstaat een soort van plastic laag die erg dik en stevig is.
These dolls I made today.
The background is made with tissues.
This technique I found at Margaret's blog.
A beautiful blog to take a look at!
It was fun doing this. You get some kind off plastic-like layer; thick and really strong.
17 comments:
Super, Mieke!! Great work!! :-)
Dit wordt echt DOLLetjes met al die dolls.
Keimooi weer Miek.
Ziet er prachtig uit!!!
very pretty!
Hi Mieke! Your new art dolls look amazing! I'm definitely going to check out Margaret's blog too.
Prachtig Mieke!!
Hoe gaat het met je stof?
Ze zijn prachtig Mieke, gezichtjes ook gemaakt?
Wow, thankyou Mieke, for linking to my blog.
AND I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE YOUR DOLLS. fantastic.
Ooh leuke dolls!
Gave dolls Mieke !!
Ze zijn geweldig!~bedankt voor de link
These are beautiful Mieke!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. you have a wonderful blog that i will visit often! Love these art dolls!
chris p
GEWELDIG!!!!!!!!!
Such fun, love them.
Prachtig Mieke!!
Wow - these are so unique - a feast for the eyes to see.
What a great pallet you have - fabric, beads AND metal! The possibilities are endless!!
Post a Comment