Monday, March 30, 2009

Felted/fabric atc

De achtergrond is genaaldvilt.
Verder afgewerkt met stof,kraaltjes (rechtsonder is een papieren knoopje dat ik van de week bij Rini heb gemaakt) en wat ijzerdraad...
Zo leuk om te doen...

11 comments:

Janny said...

Prachtig Mieke, mooi van kleur!

Yitte said...

Super Mieke!!!

Annes Art said...

Prachtig Mieke!!

Jennie said...

Prachtig, ook van kleur!

'fancypicnic' said...

such lovely colours - lovely! x

Jackie said...

I don't speak your language but we share the language of felt.

Art4Sol said...

Very nice! I like what you did to a plain 2-eyed button...very creative. A very lovely piece.
Thanks for the visit.

Catharina Maria said...

Helemaal af !!!
En ook nog die paper bead , prachtig !
groetjes Rini

Viola said...

Super ATC, Mieke!!

Cat said...

This has a mystical look to it, I like!

: ) Cat

Lynn Cohen said...

Your felted ATCs are wonderful. I have just started making them too.
I'd love to trade with you.
I have some on my blog you can see, a different one than where you came today:http://lynn-nonameblog.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for coming and commenting on my Sunflower Art Quilt.