geweldig Mieke!!Ik heb er ook weer een af!
Oh my, this is beautiful! I love the color combo red-pink :) One of my favourites! And I also love the text you've written. (I can actually understand most of it just by knowing Norwegian and German. How cool is that?) Thanks for sharing :)
Your journal page is wonderful. Love the color composition.
wow Mieke, mooi..ot een datum voor een viltdagje bij mij , heb je een voorstel..ach ik mail wel even
Hij is me gaaaaaaf Mieke !
Prachtig Mieke!
Mieke...you are off to a great start. This looks fabulous and I love the pink and red. Hope you show more of your jounal pages.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
geweldig Mieke!!
Ik heb er ook weer een af!
Oh my, this is beautiful! I love the color combo red-pink :) One of my favourites! And I also love the text you've written. (I can actually understand most of it just by knowing Norwegian and German. How cool is that?) Thanks for sharing :)
Your journal page is wonderful. Love the color composition.
wow Mieke, mooi..
ot een datum voor een viltdagje bij mij , heb je een voorstel..ach ik mail wel even
Hij is me gaaaaaaf Mieke !
Prachtig Mieke!
Mieke...you are off to a great start. This looks fabulous and I love the pink and red. Hope you show more of your jounal pages.
Post a Comment