I love your inchies, do you do them by hand?I started needlefelting a few weeks ago and I'm exploring things on ATCs.It's very enjoyable. Connie. UK
Schitterend!
Is weer helemaal te gek Mieke !
Lovely!!
Super!
WOWWIE!!!!!!
I love the size of these and your colors are great!
Fab work as always, Mieke!!
Wat leuk zeg, met dat vilt! Mooi!
Fantastic work Mieke, wow i've missed some beauties while i've been away.Great to beback thoxxx
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love your inchies, do you do them by hand?
I started needlefelting a few weeks ago and I'm exploring things on ATCs.
It's very enjoyable. Connie. UK
Schitterend!
Is weer helemaal te gek Mieke !
Lovely!!
Super!
WOWWIE!!!!!!
I love the size of these and your colors are great!
Fab work as always, Mieke!!
Wat leuk zeg, met dat vilt! Mooi!
Fantastic work Mieke, wow i've missed some beauties while i've been away.
Great to beback tho
xxx
Post a Comment